Today was a pretty bad day at work. It was busy, and I had a lot of things to do, mostly at once. I was stressing a bit, but doing okay, until the point where two people spoke to me as though I was stupid.
Now, I don't pretend like I know what I'm doing when I don't. I ask questions, and use informed guesses to try to piece together things, but sometimes I just don't know. Anyway, the one person wasn't as bad as the other, but the second lady always treats me as though I am an unintelligent child. She refuses to talk to me in order to find some common ground and attempt to get some understanding. She will ask me a question, and if I'm not sure RIGHT AWAY what she's talking about, she will not rephrase, or let me ask too many questions before she just gives up.
There was no real direction in that paragraph, I just wanted to vent.
In summation: don't treat me like I am stupid, because I will not like it, or you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment